DAMASCUS STEEL KITCHEN KNIVES
Knives – a simple element of any kitchen, without which you can’t cut bread, not to mention the magic of pure creations. Cleaning, finishing, cutting – all this requires a helper with sharp blades made of steel or Damascus. Therefore, all chefs need to know that Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives are on sale and how different they are.
TYPES OF DAMASCUS STEEL KITCHEN KNIVES
1. CHEF (DAMASCUS CHEF KNIFE)
With this assistant, you can safely start preparing dinner. The Damascus chef’s knife is suitable for chopping vegetables, skin processing meat, and peeling fruits. Its blade length is about 15-30 cm. Home chefs choose smaller models and professionals choose larger models. With a chef’s knife, a skilled cook can:
- Chop the vegetables, garlic, and other small ingredients from the chef’s heel.
- We cut the onion with the tip of a knife.
- Cut the wonderful gifts of nature in half: cabbage, watermelon, melon, etc.,
- Cut the meat between the blades.
- However, the real purpose of the Damascus kitchen knife is to shake.
2. DAMASCUS BREAD KNIFE
Bread is the head of everything so it needs respect. Use a suitable Damascus knife with the following features to cut soft bread or bread into clean pieces:
- No quick end.
- With a plate of equal thickness.
- The large size makes it easier to handle bread with a wide blade knife.
- Along the Sira side.
- The main difference between kitchen bread knives is the shape of the cutting edge.
3. DAMASCUS SANDWICH KNIFE
Sandwich knives are designed to spread bread, belly, or any other soft material on bread. It is small in kitchen size and part of the table. The sandwich knife is too stupid. However, special sharpening is not required, as it is mainly used for cooking, but not for cooking.
4. DAMASCUS SLICER KNIFE
Damascus Slicer knives save money when the product has to be finely chopped. With a cutter, it is easy to cut. This technique produces smooth slices that can be used to decorate a table. Shredder dividers are also called manual and automatic cutters.s.
5. DAMASCUS CONFECTIONERY KNIFE
The Damascus Confectionery knife is long and can be used to cut large cakes vertically and horizontally. The blade has slits only on the edge, one or two sides of it, which allows you to make slits on a large part without any effort. Such knives are rarely purchased for household needs, as the baker can also cut cakes and pies.
6. DAMASCUS CHEESE KNIFE
Gourmet cuts a variety of soft cheeses with a specially designed Damascus Chees knife:
- With holes in the paper that do not allow it to stick to the product.
- Transfer the cut pieces to a plate with a forked tip.
- The design of this cooker is delicate, so it is best to cut hard cheese with a Universal Coordinating Knife.
7. DAMASCUS TOMATO KNIFE
Damascus Tomato Knife is designed to cut thick-skinned soft vegetables. Certified Edge is a great solution for combining this type of product with minimal effort. The prickly tip helps to move the cut pieces across the board. This tomato cooker is like cheese.
8. DAMASCUS SAUSAGE KNIFE
Sausage, like tomatoes, is one of the products of heterogeneous density. Thick leather hides a delicate lining. Therefore, special types of certified Damascus kitchen knives are used to cut sausage. In principle, it is suitable for any product with dense skin and a smooth base.
9. DAMASCUS PIZZA KNIFE
Pizza is usually cut with a round blade with a rotating Damascus knife. This design is the best solution because the pizza is thin and contains cheese and other ingredients that stick to a normal flat plate. One option is a double loft with a sword-shaped edge.
Read More: How To Choose Your Blue Pocket Knife?