I used to use Windows Live Mail as my email client. I have a large number of EML files that I’d like to save in another email client, such as MS Outlook. Is it possible to do so using the manual method to convert EML files to Outlook PST? If that’s the case, please suggest a method for resolving my problem.
Yes, you can do it manually or with the help of a third-party specialized EML to PST Converter. In this blog, we’ll show you how to convert EML files to PST Outlook using both methods.
If you need to convert a large number of EML files to PST, the EML to PST converter comes in handy because it allows you to convert multiple EML files at once. The application runs on any Windows OS platform and comes with a variety of features and benefits.
Let’s start with the manual method for converting EML files to PST Outlook.
Convert EML Files to Outlook PST using a Manual Procedure
It’s a simple process, but you’ll need to install MS Outlook first and save all of your EML files to your computer before you can use it.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Choose the EML files you want to import into Microsoft Outlook.
- Drag and drop your selected EML files into MS Outlook from your local disk.
Why is an Automated Tool Thought to be the Best Option?
Because of its numerous features and advantages, it is widely regarded as the best method for converting EML files to PST Outlook. In this blog, I’ll go over all of the features of EML to PST Converter one by one.
- All Windows versions are supported by the application. If the user is unsure of the exact location of EML files, the Search Files option is available.
- Allow you to preview all of your EML files so you can deselect the ones you don’t want to convert.
- Save Attachment allows the user to save an attachment to the system’s required location.
- The Filter Option gives you a variety of options, such as To, From, Subject, and Date. Users can choose from these options based on their requirements.
- Convert a large number of EML files to PST at once using the same attachment and precise formatting.
- You’ll save both time and effort.
- A Save Report option is available in the application, which displays the status of the report’s completion.
How to Convert EML Files to Outlook PST Files
- Get the EML to PST Converter and install it.
- Select EML files from the Select Files menu at the top of your screen.
If you can’t find EML files, you can use the Search Files and Browse Location of a File feature to have the software look for them for you.
- The Preview of all your selected EML files will appear on top of the screen in the next step. You can uncheck the checkboxes next to the EML files you don’t want to convert.
- The Save Attachment tab allows the user to save the attachment in a separate folder at the system’s desired location.
- Select the Export option.
- On the Select Saving Option tab, select the PST file format.
- Choose the Filtration Option, and you’ll see options like Date, To, From, Subject, and so on. These options can be chosen by the user based on their requirements.
- Choose Attachment Filters to save or delete emails with attachments.
- Select Browse to save the converted files in the system’s required location.
- Click the Export button to start the conversion process.
You can save the complete conversion report in CSV format after the conversion process is completed.
The Final Word
In conclusion, the preceding discussion covered all of the options for resolving the query of how to convert EML files to PST Outlook. The software EML Converter has a free version that can be used to learn about how it works. The tool’s free demo edition only converts up to 25 EML files. The user must purchase a license key in order to use the process indefinitely. It’s now up to you to decide which method to use to convert EML files to Outlook PST.