In the Bollywood Industry, fans refer to her as “Dhaakad Girl” and her first word keeps people “Khaamosh”. Sonakshi Sinha is a gorgeous actress and she is the daughter of veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha. In the year 2010, her role as “Rajjo Pandey” in the movie Dabangg was memorable. The audience appreciates her performance in the movie and it has given her a good start toward her dream career. Her charm and attitude are unique in the industry, and she has broken the stereotype of being slim in this industry. As per the latest update about her annual income then the net worth of Sonakshi Sinha is about $11 million per US dollar. In the year 2019, she worked as a supporting actress in the movie “Mission Mangal”. This movie has performed well at the box office and done a collection of 200 crore INR.
NOW, if you are a fan of her then you would love to know more about her career and life.
Early Life –
On 8 June 1987, she was born in the Patna, Bihar. Her father, Shatrughan Sinha was an actor and then become a member of the Parliament. Mother, Poonam Sinha was an actress and then become a member of the parliament. Along with her, she has two brothers, Luv and Kush Sinha who are twins.
If we talk about her education then she has completed her graduation in fashion design.
- In the year 2005, she worked in a movie as a costume designer.
- In the year 2010, she worked in the movie “Dabangg” which was a stepping stone for her career. This movie has broken the records and becomes a year’s best collection film.
- In the year 2011, she was rewarded with IIFA and Filmfare awards for her debut.
- In the year 2012, she has again come back with an interesting movie “Rowdy Rathore” and it has broken records that year. Another movie was “Joker” which has not performed well and then she appeared in the movie “Son Of Sardar” with the Ajay Devgn.
- Again the sequel of the movie “Dabangg 2” has brought her career on a track.
- In the year 2013, she worked on the movie “Lootera” as a Pakhi character and people appreciated her performance and the way she lives the role. The thing that people were noticing is that – she is mature and deeply involved in the character. Sonakshi knows how many emotions and feeling you need to add to a particular scene or film. This beautiful trait encourages her to move forward.
- Then she worked in the movie “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai” with co-star Akshay Kumar. Her next film was “Bullett Raja” and both of them were unsuccessful and did not gain good reviews.
- Sonakshi has got the chance to work with Prabhu Deva’s film R…RAJKUMAR was moderately successful at the box office.
- In the year 2014, again she worked with Akshay Kumar and appeared onscreen in the movie “Holiday”. It was a commercially successful movie and received good reviews.
- In the same year, she debuted her first movie in Tamil with the Rajnikanth and the name was “Lingaa”.
- In the year 2015, again she faced bad criticism about her performance in the movie “Tevar”.
- Sonakshi has worked in the women-centric movie “Akira” which has got the space in the rest women-centric movies of the year 2016.
- Force 2 was her next action thriller-based movie which has performed average at the box office.
- In the year 2017, she worked in a comedy-based movie “Noor” and this has stunned the audience with the comic version of her. The movie has performed well and made the audience entertained.
- The year 2018 has brought a surprise for her and she has performed in the comedy-based movie “Welcome To New York”. This movie was nominated for the IIFA Award show but her role in the film was insanely criticized.
- Some of her film who has performed well at the box office was – Mission Mangal, Bhuj, and Dabangg 3 which received good reviews.
- Along with movies, she has worked in a music video name “Desi Kalakaar” with Honey Singh. She appeared in some of the item songs and sang several songs and this has created a new image in the mind of the audience.
Wrapping Up –
Sonakshi Sinha is an amazing actress in Bollywood and accepts the fact that she has a zig-zag journey in the industry. But she is the lady who always shows love to herself and motivates others to accept who they are. Instead of being come across the discussion of the society.