Fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile Issue
Many Outlook users complain that their Microsoft Outlook stuck on loading profile – it takes too long to operate. You can observe that your Outlook freezes and does not respond to any command, which can disturb your workflow. So to resolve this issue, we will provide the troubleshooting methods you can perform easily. We also tell the reasons responsible for the issue occurrence. Let’s start.
Why is Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile?
Your Outlook freezes due to the given reasons. These are:
- There can be some technical glitches.
- A corrupt and harmed OST or PST file.
- When Outlook experiences a compatibility issue.
- A difficulty with the Add-ins is also a reason.
- When MS Outlook doesn’t have appropriate Admin rights.
- While accessing an oversized file in Outlook.
Measures to Fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile?
Whenever your Outlook won’t open loading profile, you can go for the following solutions:
Solution 1: Close Outlook Using Task Manager
In some scenarios, you are using different programs and Outlook on the system. There are chances that Outlook responds late. So to fix the issue, close the Outlook using the Task Manager. Follow the given steps:
- Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to launch Task Manager.
- When the Task Manager appears, click on the Details section.
- Then, browse and choose Outlook.exe from the list of programs.
- Now, click on the End Process option to shut the Outlook program.
- Lastly, restart the Outlook.
Solution 2: Run Outlook as an Administrator
Outlook stuck on loading issue might raise when you don’t grant the Outlook proper admin rights. To resolve this issue, you have to run Outlook as an Administrator with the following steps:
- Go to the System’s desktop and right-click on Outlook.
- Then, choose the Run as Administrator option.
- Click on Yes to confirm when prompted.
- Now, Outlook has Administrative rights and will run smoothly.
Solution 3: Create a New Outlook Profile
- Firstly, close your Outlook.
- Then, press the Windows+R keys to access the Run command.
- After that, type control mlcfg32.cpl in the box and click on OK.
- Now, click on the Show Profiles option.
- Here, click on the Add option and provide a name to the new profile.
- Later, use Auto Email account setup, enter your email and configure the Outlook account.
- Now, go to the Mail Window to make the new profile default.
- Click on Apply and save your preferences.
- Lastly, open Outlook and check for the issue.
Solution 4: Repair MS Office
When the above solution doesn’t help fix Outlook stuck on loading profile problem, then repairing the MS office is the best solution. A damaged MS office file can raise this issue. So it needs to be repaired with the given steps:
- In the first step, back your OST file by navigating to the given location – C:\Users\YourProfileName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook.
- Then, go to the Start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- After that, click on Programs and choose to Uninstall a program.
- Now, pick and right-click on MS Office and choose Change.
- Select the Repair option.
- Follow the on-screen guidance to repair MS Office.’
- When the repair completes, restart the computer.
- After restart, open Outlook and examine the issue.
Read Also- Folders Disappeared In Outlook
Outlook stuck on loading profile can be severe. So to fix the issue, we provide the best solutions and the causes that lead you to this issue. It suggested creating a backup of the Outlook files before performing the methods. However, you can contact the experts if you still experience the problem. Our experts are 24×7 available to assist you with your concern. Thank You!