Want to pass the Cisco 300-410 exam quickly? 300-410 ENARSI exam is one of six concentration exams you can take to earn the CCNP Enterprise certification. We have lots of feedbacks from candidates who passed this Cisco 300-410 ENARSI exam recently with PassQuestion updated CCNP Enterprise 300-410 ENARSI Dumps. It contains real exhibit questions and answers to practice so you can master all the exam content and skills to pass your Cisco 300-410 exam successfully. The CCNP Enterprise 300-410 ENARSI Dumps provided by PassQuestion cover all the syllabus of Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services exam and make your preparation easy,we make sure that you can clear the CCNP Enterprise Certification 300-410 ENARSI exam easily.
300-410 ENARSI Exam Overview
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI) is one of the concentration exams associated with the CCNP Enterprise certification. The 300-410 ENARSI exam tests the candidate’s knowledge of implementation and troubleshooting for advanced routing technologies and services. Passing the ENARSI exam, along with the ENCOR 350-401 exam, will complete the requirements for obtaining a Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification.
This exam tests your knowledge of implementation and troubleshooting for advanced routing technologies and services, including:
- Layer 3
- VPN services
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure services
- Infrastructure automation
Exam Objectives Content
35% 1.0 Layer 3 Technologies
- 1.1 Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- 1.2 Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- 1.3 Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- 1.4 Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- 1.5 Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- 1.6 Configure and verify policy-based routing
- 1.7 Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- 1.8 Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- 1.9 Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- 1.10 Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- 1.11 Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
20% 2.0 VPN Technologies
- 2.1 Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- 2.2 Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- 2.3 Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
20% 3.0 Infrastructure Security
- 3.1 Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- 3.2 Troubleshoot router security features
- 3.3 Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- 3.4 Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
25% 4.0 Infrastructure Services
- 4.1 Troubleshoot device management
- 4.2 Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- 4.3 Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- 4.4 Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- 4.5 Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- 4.6 Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- 4.7 Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Center assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)
View Online Updated CCNP Enterprise 300-410 ENARSI Exam Free Questions
What is a prerequisite for configuring BFD?
A. Jumbo frame support must be configured on the router that is using BFD.
B. All routers in the path between two BFD endpoints must have BFD enabled.
C. Cisco Express Forwarding must be enabled on all participating BFD endpoints.
D. To use BFD with BGP, the timers 3 9 command must first be configured in the BGP routing process.
Which configuration adds an IPv4 interface to an OSPFv3 process in OSPFv3 address family configuration?
A. router ospfv3 1 address-family ipv4
B. Router(config-router)#ospfv3 1 ipv4 area 0
C. Router(config-if)#ospfv3 1 ipv4 area 0
D. router ospfv3 1 address-family ipv4 unicast
Which command allows traffic to load-balance in an MPLS Layer 3 VPN configuration?
A. multi-paths eibgp 2
B. maximum-paths 2
C. maximum-paths ibgp 2
D. multi-paths 2
Which statement about route distinguishers in an MPLS network is true?
A. Route distinguishers allow multiple instances of a routing table to coexist within the edge router.
B. Route distinguishers are used for label bindings.
C. Route distinguishers make a unique VPNv4 address across the MPLS network.
D. Route distinguishers define which prefixes are imported and exported on the edge router.
Which statement about MPLS LDP router ID is true?
A. If not configured, the operational physical interface is chosen as the router ID even if a loopback is configured.
B. The loopback with the highest IP address is selected as the router ID.
C. The MPLS LDP router ID must match the IGP router ID.
D. The force keyword changes the router ID to the specified address without causing any impact.
Which transport layer protocol is used to form LDP sessions?